ft., my new email dikirimin ttg sj fasting month of Rajab priority, and I forwadin lg k another one of my friends, which Bales said tp have hadistnya impeach him, and he said more afdhal kl fasting in the month of Sha'ban. how according ft., and how I should menyikapinya. H.Syukron
wassalamu'alaikum wr wb
Waalaikumussalam Wr Wb
Fasting in the month of Rajab
Basically the whole month of fasting in Ramadan except disyari'atkan year or at times that are prohibited to fast, such as the two-day election, tasyriq days, week days. While fasting during Ramadan is obligatory.
Someone allowed thursday fasting Monday, three days in a month, or any month of fasting of David in a year includes the months of Rajab. This case based on the generality of the arguments that explain the sunnah fasts, including:
1. Narrated Abu Hurairoh that the Prophet often fasted on Mondays and Thursdays. "(Narrated by Ahmad with a saheeh isnaad)
2. Abu Dhar al Ghifari said that Allah's Messenger commanded us to fast for three days every month, that is what is called the white day; removable thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth. " The Prophet said, "That's all as fast all the time." (Narrated by An Nasai and validated by Ibn Hibban)
3. Narrated Abdullah bin Amar that the Messenger of Allah said, "The fast most loved by Allah is the fast of David and the most beloved of God prayer is prayer of David. He sleeps through the night, waking sepertiganya, and sleep seperenamnya and then one day it fast break one day. "(Narrated by Ahmad)
This, as pointed out by Imam Nawawi that there is no prohibition on fasting in the month of Rajab and also no rajabnya organizing itself for months but basically disunnahkan fast. Sunnan in Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah fasting organized at the sacred months, and Rajab is one of them. (Saheeh Muslim bi juz VIII case Syarhin Nawawi 56)
And not ddiapat saheeh narration explaining the priority due to fast Rajab available in the month. Among the hadiths that are:
1. Narrated Abu Sa'id al Khudriy that the Prophet said, "Rajab is the month of Allah, Sha'ban is bulanku and Ramadan is the month of my Ummah. Whoever fasted Rajab with full faith and hope it incumbent upon him keredhoan God is great, will be placed in the highest paradise. Whoever fasts two days of the month of Rajab who folded his reward and every takarannya equal to the weight of the world's mountains and whoever fasts three days of the month of Rajab, Allah will make fasting a wide moat between her one year journey to hell ... "Ibn al-Jawzi said that this hadith mawdoo '(false).
2. Narrated Anas bin Malik that the Prophet said, "Whoever fasts three days of the month of Rajab, Allah set him fasting month. Whoever fasts seven days of the month of Rajab, Allah cover him seven gates of hell. Whoever fasts eight days of the month of Rajab then God opened the doors for him eight heaven and whoever fasts the month of Rajab half then God set His keredhoan him and he set his keredhoan him then he will not mengadzabnya. And whoever fasts during the month of Rajab, Allah will menghisabnya with simple arithmetic. "Ibn al-Jawzi said that this hadith is not true because among its narrators are Aban. Syu'bah say that adultery is dearer to me than I narrated the hadith from Aban. Ahmad, Nasai and Dauquthni say that this hadith is not taken because in it there is Amar bin al Azhar. Ahmad said that this hadith maudhu'u (false). (Al Maudhu'at juz II case 205-206)
About this problem, Al Hafiz Ibn Hajar said in his book "Tabyiinul" AJB "case 23 that there is no history of the priority of the month of Rajab, not fasting in the month, not a few of fasting month, nor do qiyamullail specified in months that.
Imam Ibn al-Qayyim said in the book "Al Manar Muniful" 151 things that the entire hadith that says Rajab, do disebagian prayer nights in the month then he is a liar and deceiver. "(Silsilatul Ahaditsil Wahiyah juz II case 222)
Fasting in the month of Sha'ban
Majority of jurists, scholars namely Hanafi, Maliki and Shafi'i considers to be run by fasting in the month of Sha'ban on the history of Aisha said, "I do not see the Messenger of Allah fasting more than month of Sha'ban." She also said, "The The most favored month for fasting Prophet even got in it was Sha'ban month of Ramadan .. "
Syarbini Al Khatib said that there is a narration in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet fasted the whole month of Sha'ban except for a little one (of those days). "
The scholars said that the hadith lafazh second is an explanation of the first hadith, that's an entirely is some extent.
From this she said that I do not see Mohammed fasting for a whole month except the month of Ramadan. "The cleric said that he's not perfecting his fast for a whole month so is not considered that it is a duty.
While the Hanbali scholars held the view that it is not fast in Sha'ban month, this is the opinion of many of them, but our owner "Al neither it nor" host. (Al Mausu'ah al Fiqhiyah juz II case 9993)
Allah knows best